MES Business Process Expert - Eindhoven, The Netherlands - long term program
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an MES Business Analyst for an SAP MES Harmonisation project based out of Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
In this project, production processes and information flows are analysed, improved, and standardised into a template to implement in all 40 factories globally. As the entire company is running on SAP, strong experience in MES processes from a business perspective is a heavy requirement.
As MES Business Analyst, you will be responsible to translate the requirements to the new standard template to be implemented on factory site, connecting with the people working onsite and the IT/Business.
MES Business Analyst Factory Analytics and Factory Systems
- 12+ years of Experience in a Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing environment
- Strong experience in Order-To-Cash processes
- 5+ years of proven knowledge and experience manufacturing process improvements
- Experience with innovation in the manufacturing area on global scale
- Experience in business process management, optimization and process (re)design
- Multiple implementations of complex programs (SAP MES)
- Strong stakeholder influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean/Six Sigma programs and technics
- Bachelor / Masters in technology or operations
- APICS certification is a plus
- English speaking
The details of this MES Business Analyst requirement include:
Startdate: June 2018
Project duration: long term - initial 3 months contract
Rate: depending on your experience
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this MES Business Analyst opportunity please apply directly, send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348