Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Medior Business Analyst with SAP EWM knowledge to help our client with an important roll-out. This Senior Business Analyst is a communicative and self-managed professional with affinity/experience in complex SD and warehousing processes supported by SAP EWM. You have a deep understanding of key warehouse business processes and an in-depth knowledge of available functionality within the EWM application. High level scope of this project is:
- Inbound Logistics of Raw Material (RM) & Packing Material (PM)
- Storage of RM/PM
- Picking & staging at the production line of RM/PM (Advanced Production Integration)
- Consumption of RM/PM at the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Receiving of Finished Product from the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Production Direct Loading
The senior business analyst is an all-round team player who is capable of taking ownership of the solution in a global environment. You work in a team of experts to prepare the system and the business for the deployment of their solution and address operational and functional challenges, ensuring that the business is capable of utilising the global solution with the EWM application.
The project is split in 2 phases where the first phase is focused on the warehouse operations in our logistics centres and the second phase is focused on the warehouse operations in our manufacturing plants. This assignment will focus on the 2nd phase of the project at the manufacturing locations. The main work location for the project team is in the province of Drenthe and some additional travel will be required to visit manufacturing locations which are also located in the north of the Netherlands.
- A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and team members.
- Experience with designing, implementing, testing and go-live
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of SD business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within SD.
- Expert knowledge of SAP EWM 9.4 (experience with version 9.0 or higher is required).
- Experience/knowledge of SAP ECC is a plus.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
- Oversees the complexity of the whole solution and the integration with other streams.
- Good listener.
- Problem solving and result oriented skills.
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
- Presentation & training skills.
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the "big picture", and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Change/transformation capabilities.
- Prepare the system and the business for a successful go-live
- Inform management of progress status, expected lead-times for remaining work and issues encountered.
- Customisation completed.
- Training completed.
- DIAL (Day in a Life test) completed.
- Issue list with mitigations.
- Toolkit Adherence.
- Management reports.
- Successful Go-Lives
Please apply below or send your current CV, availability and rate to Maja at m.tisma(a)globalenterprisepartners.com