Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking out for a Market Strategist to join an exciting journey in Amsterdam!
- Authoring and co-authoring ERP / Digital transformation ('thought pieces' and research) articles and creatively engage with industry professionals to gather relevant market information and disseminate GEP brand externally and distribute on social media. (45%)
- Keeping on top of mergers and acquisitions, market trends, new technologies and relevant market events and circulating regular updates externally and internally. (5%)
- Coordinating targeted marketing and valued outreach campaigns with market/sales and management teams and Identifying relevant managers, companies and industry players to the business. (25%)
- Creating complementary marketing material for external branding purposes. (5%)
- Identifying events and representing GEP at events. (5%)
- Relevant market roundup for market teams including trends, developments and new technologies on a regular basis. (10%)
- Providing support for sales pitches and external presentations. (5%)
- SAPOpen courses.
- LI Industry groups.
- Consultants and managers known to Global Enterprise Partners.
- Events attendance (SAP, Digital Transformation, relevant technologies).
- Subscriptions to industry publications (Harvard Business Review, MIT Technology Review etc).
- Free online sources through industry websites and google scholar.
- Informal calls and meetings attached to market research purpose.
- Formal service pitches (meetings or webinars) made on the back of market contact.
- Growth in social media engagement (LI Followers, replies and views on posts).
- External outputs published.
- Presentations given to GEP staff.
Incentives and bonuses:
- Lunch club incentive based on 60 meetings booked within a quarter.
- Can be nominated for SThree incentives by management based on performance.
- All GEP incentive targets will be agreed upon prior to incentive initiation.
Monday, Wednesday: 12:00-20:00hrs.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30-17:30hrs.
Salary range: 35,000 - 40,000 bruto per year.