Lead Software Engineer / Java Architect - Utrecht
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer / Java Architect for an initial contract of 6 months with our client in Utrecht.
Our client is looking for a leading software engineer and within the team you will support the fulfillment & assurance, inventory, network rollout processes, reporting and financial/billing for the fiber domain. The focus of our client will be to increase the fiber presence in the Netherlands and with this team you will make sure the IT is ready to support the increasing order flow.
Software Engineer responsibilities:
- All innovation in the fiber environment and the full development process in a DevOps philosophy.
- Working closely with the Product Owner(s), UX and Tech Leads to define and refine user stories.
- Refining, optimizing and automating the software development process.
- Review code and improve code quality.
- Optimizing and speeding up the internal (automated) build and deployment processes.
- Leading the team by hands-on seniority, also developing.
Software Engineer requirements:
- Experience with architectural issues.
- Able to translate functional wishes into technical changes.
- Development: Java 8 or higher, Linux, Microservice Architecture, Spring framework (minimum Spring Core), Hibernate
- Building & Deployment: Maven 3, SOAP/REST, CI/CD.
- Testing: Automated (Integration) Testing.
- Scrum experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Rate: Depending on experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity as Software Engineer, please apply directly or contact: Thomas van den Houten +31 020 520 7775.