Lead Software Engineer / Java Architect - Utrecht
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer / Java Architect for an initial contract of 3 months with our client in Utrecht.
Our client is looking for a leading software engineer and within the team you will support the fulfilment & assurance, inventory, network roll out processes, reporting and financial/billing for the fibre domain. The focus of our client will be to increase the fibre presence in the Netherlands and with this team you will make sure the IT is ready to support the increasing orderflow.
Software Engineer responsibilities:
- All innovation in the fibre environment and the full development process in a DevOps philosophy
- Working closely with the Product Owner(s), UX and Tech Leads to define and refine user stories
- Refining, optimising and automating the software development process
- Review code and improve code quality
- Optimising and speeding up the internal (automated) build and deployment processes.
- Leading the team by hands-on seniority, also developing
Software Engineer requirements:
- Experience with architectural issues.
- Able to translate functional wishes into technical changes.
- Development: Java 8 or higher, Linux, Microservice Architecture, Spring framework (minimum Spring Core), Hibernate
- Building & Deployment: Maven 3, SOAP/REST, CI/CD
- Testing: Automated (Integration) Testing
- Capabilities: Teamplayer (DevOps), self-organising, pro-active, Scrum experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Software Engineer details:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Rate: Depending on experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity as Software Engineer, please apply directly or contact Eva Donaque +31 020 520 7768.