Junior Salesforce Project Manager - 10+ months - Madrid, Spain
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Project Manager to join a project in Madrid, Spain.
As Junior Salesforce Project Manager you will be responsible for managing client relationships and you will support all internal projects from briefing to implementation.
Skills and requirements of the Junior Salesforce Project Manager:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Business
- 4+ years of experience with software project management
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce and CRM systems
- Great understanding of corporate and internal project demands
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- The ability to priorities, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Salesforce certification, especially the Admin certification
- English and Spanish
- Start date: 1st October 2018
- Duration: 10 months
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Junior Salesforce Project Manager? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.