Junior Salesforce Developer - Long term - Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to join a project in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
As Junior Salesforce Developer you will work closely with a group of senior developers in an agile environment to complete software projects that keep the company at the forefront of their industry.
Skills and requirements of the Junior Salesforce Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Knowledge of the different Salesforce products like Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of other enterprise systems
- REST & SOAP APIs
- Previous experience working with JAVA is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Start date: ASAP
- Rate: Tell me what you want
- Duration: long term
- Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Junior Salesforce Developer? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.