IT Retail Project Manager - 6 months - Utrecht
For one of our global retail clients Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an IT Project Manager with experience of in-store retail projects. You will be part of the team that is implementing an omni-channel tool in store in order to facilitate in-store ordering of this global retailer's products.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- 4+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience with in-store IT projects, especially in-store ordering tools (i.e. SF Endless Aisle)
- Omnichannel experience is a plus
- Technical background with cloud based services/products is a must
- Retail/fashion experience is a must
- In possession of a valid European work permit/passport
The details of this project management contract is as follows:
- Start: June
- Location: Utrecht area (Netherlands)
- Language: English
- Duration: 6 months initially
- Rate: € per day, let me know what you want!
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to c.peters(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Catheleine Peters via +3120 520 7740