IT Project manager - 1 year contract - Rotterdam
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an IT project manager for an EU/Asia payroll integration project.
The project scope:
- Migration of EU ASI Payroll systems to LYB Standard including payroll systems in Germany, France, Spain, Italy and others.
Senior IT Project Manager Role
The Senior IT Project Manager reports into the ITS Project Management team. This position provides overall leadership for the delivery of ITS projects. The position works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as a facilitator and leader, in driving the quality delivery of projects.
This senior position will manage global project teams of highly effective resources to implement ITS projects. This role will require managing multiple resources and interfacing at all levels of the organization.
Project specific qualifications
Our client expects the Senior IT Project Manager to fulfill the following expectations specific for the S&OP Projects:
- Experience in managing IT specific projects, including payroll migrations.
- Working location in Rotterdam at the Lyondellbasell European headquarters 5 days a week
- Ability to travel as required by the project (mainly to other EU locations)
- Ability to manage the global stakeholders from the ITS and business side and actively steer and drive the project to the successful completion.
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
- Experience working with SAP systems (ECC, EDI) and understanding of intercompany process, including SAP Lifecycle implementation.
- Experience in payroll migration/implementation in EU countries including Germany, France, Italy, Spain and others.
- Strong in project financials (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
- Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
- Strong in project planning and forecasting
- Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: February
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Rate: Market rate
- Interview times: This week
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please send your up to date CV to f.werkhoven(A)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur on the number +31205207750