IT Logistics Project Lead
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an IT Logistics Project Lead for one of our clients based in Amsterdam.
The client is currently in transition of opening a new DC in Germany. We are looking for a Project Manager to support between Q4 and the go live of the DC facility. You will be responsible for a successful transition to the new DC, while keeping the current operation running as well.
- Create and manage the project plan for the new DC
- Ensure project stays on track and all milestones are met.
- Inform all stakeholders on project progress by publishing regular status reports
- Maintain all project related documents and data
- Organize and facilitate project meetings and conference calls
- Main contact person for the Logistics Partner project team
- Support with contract negotiations and the final contract agreement
- Collaborate with Logistic Partner on organizing Business Requirements and Process Mapping workshops
- Coordinate the work of the European and Global IT teams on the design and implementation of the ERP and WMS interface
- Closely work with t Planning, Logistics and IT teams on the development and execution of the new DC transition plan and the ramp down plan of the current facility
- Duration: August 2018 to February 2020
- Agreement: 3 days per week
- Location: Amsterdam
- Travel: Muenster, Germany - expenses covered
- Language: English, German speaking is a plus
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to j.seosahai(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Jayantie Seosahai via +3120 520 7716