IS Risk and Compliance Expert - 12 months + - Surrey
Global enterprise partner is currently looking for a IS Risk and Compliance Expert for a 12 month project in Surrey , UK. You will participate the transition of ownership of the SAP system from local management to global IS.
We are looking for the following skills set:
- Strong SDLC / Validation / Compliance / IT Quality background with good GAMP / SOX / Data Protection and SAP experience.
- Considerable experience in a global pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of rolling out quality systems globally or regionally.
- Experience of implementing corporate change programmes.
- Working knowledge of electronic document or system change management systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Good communications skills
- Experienced at working with outsourced partners.
Details of this IS risk & compliance opportunity:
Contract length: 12 months +
- Rate: market rate
- Start: ASAP
Please contact Annabelle zimmer at a.zimmer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or +31205207754 to discuss further