Infrastructure project manager - 6+ Months - Arnhem
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an infrastructure project manager for a global roll out.
The client is looking for an infrastructure project manager who will be responsible for rolling out Microsoft and skype for business solution globally. The project will be most of the time in Arnhem.
- Strong knowledge with Skype for business
- Plan, manage, and communicate end-to-end project plans with stakeholders and teams
- Perform day to day project check-in and update to manage project delivery and quality
- Identify risks, gaps, and opportunities and communicate to stakeholders and other teams to drive resolution
- The candidate must have the ability to build trust, facilitate consensus building across diverse groups, drive change management, while demonstrating excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience working in the chemical industry would be a big plus.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (extension for excellent performers)
Rate: market rate
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply via the link or call Fleur Werkhoven on the number below: +31 20 520 77 50