Implementation Specialist - 8+ Months - Midland, USA
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an implementation specialist for a 8+ months project in Midland, USA.
PtP 10.0 > ebusiness Availability (Elemica Automation) 2018 for PtP Transformation Work.
The Implementation Specialist has accountability for acting as a voice for business resources in details related to enabling new or changing infrastructure, work processes, or systems capabilities during implementation projects. You will be responsible for leading business resources through the implementation process and work towards assuring business resources are positioned for success in the use of new or changed solutions.
Implementation Project Activities:
- Interface with Project Manager, Team Lead and customers/clients to effectively complete implementation deliverables. Facilitating client involvement on deliverables where there is shared responsibility between the client and Implementation Specialist.
- Provide data analytics required for a specific business process area of expertise.
- Facilitate project team discussions, decisions, and direction for a specific business process area of expertise.
- Arrange cross-functional implementation discussions to resolve issues and interdependencies for business process area of expertise.
- Complete the as-is assessments of business processes, business organization, systems, and infrastructure.
- Review project requirements against standard business process MET, capturing gaps where most typical process, systems, and infrastructure are not expected to suffice for a solution. Highlight these to the Business Process Teams.
- Ensure successful technical and functional handover of deliverables to the other DSS teams.
- Work with the data leads to explain and identify scope of master data.
- Coordinate in the identification of end users involved in testing, requiring training, and requiring changes to security profiles.
- Participate on the development of the approach and plans for end user testing and coordinate the User Acceptance Testing with end users.
- Participate on the development of training plans, and deliver work process & systems delta training.
- Participate on the development of the implementation approach, strategy and detailed plans.
- Participate on the development of cutover plans and approach.
Key skills & Abilities:
- Manage Information Work Process
- Understand MET business process usage
- Security controls for ERP and infrastructure
- Requirements Management and Analysis
- Issue Management
- Human Change Management
- Project Development Methodology
- Area specific WP and Systems MET
- Service Management
- Training Delivery
- Work Process Design
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 Months
- Rate: Market rate + expenses paid by client
- Interview times: ASAP, this week
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please send your up to date CV to f.werkhoven(A)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur on the number +31205207750