Implementation Specialist ERP -West Virginia Institute 8 month contract
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist to join a client near
Responsibilities of the role:
The Implementation Specialist has accountability for acting as a voice for business resources in details related to enabling new or changing infrastructure, work processes, or systems capabilities during implementation projects. You will be responsible for leading business resources through the implementation process and work towards assuring business resources are positioned for success in the use of new or changed solutions.
- Complete the as-is assessments of business processes, business organization, systems, and infrastructure.
- Arrange cross-functional implementation discussions to resolve issues and interdependencies for business process area of expertise.]
- Interface with Project Manager, Team Lead and customers/clients to effectively complete implementation deliverables. Facilitating client involvement on deliverables where there is shared responsibility between the client and Implementation Specialist.
- Provide data analytics required for a specific business process area of expertise.
- Facilitate project team discussions, decisions, and direction for a specific business process area of expertise.
- Manage Information Work Process
- Understand MET business process usage
- Security controls for ERP and infrastructure
- Requirements Management and Analysis
- Issue Management
- Human Change Management
- Project Development Methodology
- Start - ASAP
- Length - 8 Months
- Rate - negotiable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV (in word format) to the link (including your availability and all-inclusive hourly rate).
Please feel free to forward to your network.