Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a IBM Datastage developer for a 6 months contract in Brussels, Belgium
As a Datastage designer-developer, you will:
* Review the business requirements for BI needs
* Design dimensional models to meet the business reporting needs * Design the technical ETL solution (define the technical interface, specs for the source systems, the ETL processes from landing zone till storage) and develop the solution with IBM DataStage
* Design the physical relational datamodel in collaboration with the database administrator
* Define the scheduling requirements for ETL processes in the data warehouse
* Develop & test (unit test, functional test and data profiling) the ETL processes * Prepare the releases & installation instructions
* Provide documentation and support the developers
* Create best practices
* Handle hotline by solving the problems linked to ETL raised by the end users Your main responsibilities will be to handle the Business Intelligence developments.
You'll act in close collaboration with the other BI team members and our clients.
You will find the right balance between cost and quality/completeness while always considering the clients as our priority.
We are looking for a senior profile with technical skills and a strong interest for the financial business.
* You have minimum 5 years experience in designing datamodels in a data warehouse context and developing applications in IBM DataStage.
* You have an interest in the banking business and are willing to learn more.
* You have a good working knowledge of the SQL language.
* You're a good teamplayer.
* You have strong communication skills and are willing to interact with both business/internal clients and your technical colleagues.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com