Hybris Subject Matter Expert
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Hybris SME for a project based in Zurich, Switzerland.
My customer is a large multinational running on SAP Hybris and looking to roll out in up to 100 countries, replacing the existing legacy systems. For this reason they're in need of a Hybris SME who is technically sound from an architectural standpoint but also capable of communicating with the business. You will be expected to play the role of evangelist for multiple locations on the benefits of replacing existing legacy systems with SAP Hybris.
Skills and knowledge required for Hybris SME:
- 5+ years' experience in Hybris Commerce
- Past experience working on largescale/global Hybris Roll-out projects
- Familiar with Hybris development, application, not necessarily programming
- Understanding of Hybris Architecture, worked with team to design strategy, interfaces, workshops
- Strong understanding of SAP, its integration and communication with Hybris
- Strong communication skills on technical level + business level.
- Ability to work on-site in Zurich, Switzerland
- Fluency in English, German is of added benefit, as of which are additional languages.
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: Flexible based on your availability
- Duration: Long term - 6-12 months initially
- Rate: Tell me your rate!
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
If you, or someone you know is interested in the Hybris SME position, please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format, or call for more info