Global IT Security Project Manager - Utrecht - 5 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Global IT Security Project Manager to join an exciting assignment in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
As a Global IT Security Project Manager you will contribute in setting up a global security program for the safety of customers and employees of the company when using their applications and services. You will be part of the core team and the program will be set up and run in an agile way.
Tasks of Global IT Security Project Manager:
- Link between central program organization and relevant projects/departments
- Control over different projects/initiatives
- Coordination of workflows in the different teams
- Set up PMO office
- Create insights and presentations for control
Key skills of Global IT Security Project Manager:
- A relevant Bachelor (Technical and/or Business)
- MUST: Proven experience with IT Security projects (knowledge of CISSP, CISM, GISF, CASP, SSCP)
- MUST: Knowledge and experience with complex multi projects / programs within an international organization
- Experience with creating plateau planning and control on execution
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar job
- PRE: Experience in banking
Details of Global IT Security Project Manager Assignment:
- Start date: End of January 2019
- Duration: 5 months
- Rate: depending on your experience
- Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
If you want to learn more about this Global IT Security Project Manager opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
+31 20 520 7768