Global Enterprise Partners: Market Strategist
- Authoring and co-authoring ERP / Digital transformation ('thought pieces' and research) articles and creatively engage with industry professionals to gather relevant market information and disseminate GEP brand externally and distribute on social media. (45%)
- Keeping on top of mergers and acquisitions, market trends, new technologies and relevant market events and circulating regular updates externally and internally. (5%)
- Coordinating targeted marketing and valued outreach campaigns with market/sales and management teams and Identifying relevant managers, companies and industry players to the business. (25%)
- Creating complementary marketing material for external branding purposes. (5%)
- Identifying events and representing GEP at events. (5%)
- Relevant market roundup for market teams including trends, developments and new technologies on a regular basis. (10%)
- Providing support for sales pitches and external presentations. (5%)
- SAPOpen courses.
- L.In Industry groups.
- Consultants and managers known to Global Enterprise Partners.
- Events attendance (SAP, Digital Transformation, relevant technologies).
- Subscriptions to industry publications (Harvard Business Review, MIT Technology Review etc).
- Free online sources through industry websites and google scholar.
Informal calls and meetings attached to market research purpose.
Formal service pitches (meetings or webinars) made on the back of market contact.
Growth in social media engagement (L.In Followers, replies and views on posts).
External outputs published.
Presentations given to GEP staff.
Incentives and bonuses:
Lunch club incentive based on 60 meetings booked within a quarter.
Can be nominated for SThree incentives by management based on performance.
All GEP incentive targets will be agreed upon prior to incentive initiation.
Monday, Wednesday: 12:00-20:00hrs.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30-17:30hrs.
Salary range: 35,000 - 40,000 bruto per year.