Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP PPPI consultant to join an exciting company based in Netherlands.
The client currently has an SAP upgrade project and consequently they are seeking an SAP PPPI consultant with the following skills and experience:
- Solution/Business driven. SAP PPPI knowledge required. Preferably knowledge on Handling Units (i.c.w. EWM) and MES Integration.
- Bsc/Msc in Information and Communication Technology or similar.
- Prince II project methodology experience or similar.
- Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
- A deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business areas's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience in defining solutions in SAP and / or implementing SAP in preferably the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market, in a role of Consultant.
- Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within the assigned area.
- Fluently in Dutch and English
The details of this SAP PPPI contract include;
- Start date: 14/05/2019
- Duration: 3 weeks (possible 1 week extension)
- Rate: Tell me yours
- Interview times: can be arranged immediately
To find out more about this excellent SAP PPPI opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise Natali Bettermy on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com