Flemish-Speaking Functional Analyst BI Reporting - Gent - 12 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Functional Analyst BI Reporting to join an exciting assignment in Gent, Belgium.
With the establishment of a Central Market System (CMS) and the introduction of new market processes (MIG6), our client will be needing a Functional Analyst to take care of the assurance of the current MIG4 reports in a MIG6 environment. In this transition, there will be simultaneous major changes at different levels (changing processes, changing data models, changing IT landscape, ...).
Main requirements of Functional Analyst BI Reporting assignment:
- Knowledge of market forces (current and/or MIG6);
- 2 years' experience within a distribution network operator;
- 2 years' experience in market operation data and reports and with IMDMS data model;
- 4 years' experience in BI project(s);
- 2 years' experience with SAS VA and SAS E-Guide;
- 2 years' experience with SAP S4 HANA, DWH, SDI, ADP, SAC and/or HUB;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- PRE: Experience working in an Agile environment;
- PRE: Demonstrable experience with SQL and Oracle SQL.
Details of Functional Analyst BI Reporting assignment:
- Start Date: 1st April 2019;
- Duration: 12 months;
- Rate: Depending on your experience;
- Location: Gent, Belgium.
To find out more about this Functional Analyst BI Reporting opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.