French Speaking Salesforce Developer - Lille, France - 12 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a French Speaking Salesforce Developer for a 12-month project in Lille, France.
As Salesforce Developer you will conduct the design and workshops; write the general and detailed functional and technical specifications in line with the customer's needs; develop and configure Salesforce solutions; define the test strategy, control them and / or carry them out; and provide support during the deployment phase.
Key skills of the Salesforce Developer:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related
- 4+ years of experience in APEX Salesforce Development.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Lightening and Sales Cloud
- Very strong technical background: coding, programming, configuring.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to lead junior developers
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Details of this contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: 550 euro per day
- Location: Lille
- Language: ENGLISH AND FRENCH
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Sara Muriel of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 56 or mail to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com