Central Finance Program Manager- Gelderland, NL- May Start- 6 Months+
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a Central Finance Program Manager to join an international client in Gelderland, NL
Introduction and role description
- The Program Manager is responsible for leading the IT part of the Central Finance Program. Working with project sponsors and leaders, will define the program's objectives, build and manage plans, and oversee quality control and timely delivery throughout the entire program. To deliver the program according to plan, you will also need to attain resources and manage your team including third-party contractors and/or consultants. In addition, you will need to be able to identify, assess and mitigate project risks to bring about successful program completion. Your primary objective is to drive programs to successful and timely completion. It requires proactive and thorough coordination of various functional teams, the sponsoring business group and across corporate IT.
- The Program Manager position exhibits strong planning and organizing capabilities, excellent leadership, negotiation and mediation skills, and have the ability to work with all levels of the organization. Additionally they must have excellent analytical abilities and creative problem solving skills. The candidate will have proven background in enterprise IT program management and experience with IAM.
- Work with various finance business groups to establish a sound business case for assigned programs. Participate in the definition of the requirements and creation of the solutions.
- Define program scope and deliverables working across the business, finance community and IT organizations, including program definition, resource estimation, budget management and scheduling.
- Work with program work stream leads from IT, third-party contractors and the business to estimate resource requirements, project activities, and dependencies to build the detailed plans.
- Coordinate activities and manage dependencies across various functional teams to support a highly collaborative work environment.
- Manage prioritization decisions and change requests throughout the life of the program.
- Communicate key risks and issues to management and sponsors at all levels of the organization, and complete risk planning activities to mitigate and/or eliminate them.
- Establish alliances with other departments and organizations.
- Manage day-to-day program activities and related meetings.
- Capture and report program status and ensure the project management information systems are maintained with accurate and current information on all work streams in the program.
- Deliver assigned programs on time, on scope, and on budget
At least 15 years' experience as project/program manager
- SAP FICO, consolidation and S/4 HANA experiences
- Good track record managing large, complex, finance projects and programs.
- PMP certified
- Experience with PRINCE II & MSP (Managing Successful Programs) and
- Universal Journal Design for financial data integrity and completeness. Alignment with MDG and modelling
Interested? If you, or someone you know is interested in the Central Finance Program Manager position please reply with an updated CV in Word format to j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call +31 20 520 7714.