ERP Integration Architect
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a strong Solution Architect to decompose an existing ERP (Island Pacific). The goal is to replace it with a hybrid of COTS and domain based APIs using Martin Fowler's strangler pattern. This program will be like performing open heart surgery on a patient running a marathon.
As the Solution Architect you have led (and succeeded in) efforts to replace large enterprise systems. You know what TN5250 is used for. You have experience with domain driven design and understand the power of APIs. You are passionate about technology and can present your vision to both development teams and leadership.
Skills and knowledge:
- 5+ years' experience in Integration, Solution Architecture
- understanding of Software Engineering
- Experience with AS/400, Island Pacfic, or equivalent
- ERP knowledge (Finance, MDM, Merchandising, Inventory)
- Cloud experience is a plus
- Computer Science background
- Fluent English speaking
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: End 2018, extension highly possible
- Rate: depending on your experience - let us know what you want
- Location: Greater Amsterdam area, the Netherlands
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to j.seosahai(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Jayantie Seosahai via +3120 520 7716
Interested in getting ahead of the competition with real-time project requirements and current freelancer trends? Follow Global Enterprise Partners today.