Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an EMEA Change Manager with focus on Payroll, Time & Attendance Solutions for a client-facing project in Surrey, United Kingdom.
As the EMEA Change Manager you will be part of a regional EMEA HR Programme Team and support the client with your deep knowledge of outsourced EMEA Payroll and Time & Attendance solutions through its transition activity.
Required Skill-Set EMEA Change Manager:
- Experience with managing Payroll and Time & Attendance Transformation projects across multiple EMEA locations
- Sound understanding of Payroll and Time & Attendance solution landscapes like Kronos, ADP & NGA
- Ability to discuss Payroll and Time & Attendance processes, requirements and solutions at both a strategic and detailed level with managerial and operational people
- Solid understanding of how payroll and time is integrated into a complete E2E process from data submission through to Finance reconciliation
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- Good attention to detail and results driven & solution focused.
- Time and project management skills to manage a number of tasks concurrently
- Start: October 2018
- Duration: fulltime, 7 months
- Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
- Interviews planned for 5th and 6th of September
- Rate: competitive market rate
If the above mentioned description matches your profile please get in touch on +31 20 520 7765 and send me your most recent CV via l.stumke(at)globalenterprisepartners.