EDI Project Manager - Utrecht - 5 months project
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a EDI Project manager for a project with our client in Utrecht. Within this project the EDI Project manager is expected to build EDI account project portfolio, based on input strategic account development plans, providing business priorities. In scope standard set of EDI links. Management and coordination of EDI account implementations, working with Safe Agile teams. Coordination and communication with accounts directly.
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT, Supply Chain, Business Administration or likewise
- · At least 4years professional experience in larger business and/or account facing projects
- · Safe Agile methodology expertise
- · Experience customer operations related processes as the order to cash process cycle
- · Working experience with account interfacing
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- · Strong information seeking skills and drive to make things happen
- · Ability to network, influence and utilize internal and external resources
- · Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- · Experience in Microsoft Office based tools including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com