ECC6 FI/MM Consultant - Singapore - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Senior ECC6 FI/MM consultant to join an exciting company based in Singapore.
ECC FI/MM Project Manager Role Description:
- Analyse and propose solutions based on business requirements. Options will be approved/controlled by our IT-Business Process Expert and IT-Business Analyst leads before execution/build.
- Develop configuration and proper setting, following client business and IT model
- Test all settings, prepare session, plan test case, schedule session, run session with business and IT-BPE
- Deploy preparation, master data setting
- GoLive preparation and Warranty support
- Provide periodic status update to IT-Portfolio manager, run weekly coordination calls with stakeholder required on various phases, escalate issues and risks, define gaps and options to cover them, coordinate with IT-BPE based on model needed and requirements.
- Prepare with IT-Portfolio Mgr for Stage Gate reviews meetings:
ECC6 FI/MM Consultant Profile required:
- Plant & Vendor setting
- Procurement PO process
- FI/CO, procurement and material management (plant) skills and knowledge
The details of this ECC6 FI/MM Consultant contract include;
- Start date: 13 May 2019
- Duration: 6-months with option to extend
- Rate: marker rates
- Interview times: 29th of April 2019
To find out more about this excellent SAP FICO opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise Natali Bettermy on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com