Dutch-speaking SAP BPO Logistics - Amsterdam - long term position
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP Business Process Owner Logistics (SD/MM/PM/CS) to join a large SAP implementation program in The Netherlands.
Our client, headquartered in Amsterdam, has a global process improvement program with SAP as primary landscape, rolling it out in different locations globally in the upcoming years. They are looking for a BPO Logistics with experience of SAP SD/MM/PM/CS to take a key position in this program.
Although they do work with a lot of external experts, they are hoping to find an internal person for this role, or an external consultant who might find it interesting to stay with the company after the program is complete. But of course, it is important to have a good BPO with strong SAP SD/MM/PM/CS experience on the project on short notice.
SAP Business Process Owner Logistics
- 5+ years' experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent Logistics work experience
- Experience with SAP Logistic modules (SD/MM/PM/CS)
- Knowledge using supporting tooling: reporting, scanning and labelling
- Implementing IT solutions in end-user organisation
- Acting on multiple levels in the logistics environment; planning, capacity, execution
- Knowledge of the processes: Sales, Procurement and Maintenance;
- Used to working in high pressure project environment
- Perfect spoken and written Dutch and English;
The details of this Dutch-speaking SAP Business Process Owner Logistics opportunity include:
Start date: July 2018
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rate: depending on the level of experience
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this Dutch-speaking SAP BPO Logistics opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348