Salesforce Developer - Long term - Limburg, the Netherlands
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a very interesting project in the province of Limburg, the Netherlands.
My client has developed a B2B 360 customer view in Salesforce lightning community cloud, which allows the business partners to have customer information in one CRM system. The 360 customer view is being enriched with additional functionalities: case management, dashboarding, data analytics etc. Customer support employees also have access to the same information using the service cloud.
The next step of the project requires modifications in order to add another brand on Salesforce. This means that the 360 customer view needs to go from a single brand solution to a multi brand solution. As Salesforce developer, you will be part of a new team and work together with .Net developers to become a multidisciplinary team.
Skills requires for the Salesforce Developer:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related
- 4+ years of experience in APEX Salesforce Development.
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Lightening.
- Very strong technical background: coding, programming, configuring.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce certifications
- Dutch speaking, 80% onsite
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: long term (contract every 3 months)
- Rate: tell me what you want
- Location: Limburg
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity as Salesforce Developer? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.