Dutch/French Data Engineer - 13 Months - Brussels, Belgium
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for Date Engineer for an initial 14 months' contract for our client in Brussels.
Our client is deploying a Data Strategy aiming at improving the maturity of the organization to manage Data as an asset. The project is driven by the Data Office department and relies on a new function to be performed by a Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer implements data quality related rules, extracts data to support discovery activities, provides reports and dashboards, supports the Data Management platform in a scope of data assigned to him/her by the Data Office.
Data Engineer requirements
- Deep experience with Data models and IT architecture
- Very familiar with data technologies (SQL, ETL, scripting …)
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies related to data management
- Knowledge of the concepts relating to data quality
- Experience with manipulating large quantities of data
- Communication skills with technical and non-technical profiles
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Belgian residents are preferred
The details of this Data Engineer contract include:
Start date: January 2019
Duration: initially 13 months
Rate: depending on your experience
Working hours: 40 per week
To find out more about this Data Engineer opportunity, please send an email, preferably with an updated CV or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348