Digital Solution Architect Ecommerce- South France, 12 months +, let me know your rate!
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Digital Solution Architect Ecommerce to join a large, group for a digital transformation.
- Design and develop the Group (global and localized) strategy around digital technology solutions around channels and e-commerce
- Lead architecture assessments with key stakeholders, which includes as is/to be designed sessions and documentation to enable solution development
- Drive the digital business case and act as an interface with the execution organization (internal or external) to ensure effective transition & shape services
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking to develop solutions across multiple situations.
- Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet business requirements efficiently with greater reusability and long-term vision
- Support design of highly scalable, interoperable and maintainable technical architectures across disparate technology and application platforms
- Ecommerce solution architect will need to have a deep understanding of key concepts like dynamic pricing, promotions, contract management, localization, product information management, organization & user management, search, service-oriented architecture, analytics, order management, front end impact, databases, performance optimization and a mobile-first approach is desirable.
- Extensive hands-on technology experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing architectural or development role across all layers of the technology stack - including front-end, database, web services, web protocols, networking, security, interfaces, performance tuning, code reviews
- Demonstrable evidence of design and delivery of scalable, robust and manageable technical architectures
- Experience implementing in one or more digital technologies / platforms including at enterprise scale
- eCommerce: Web Sphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris, Intershop, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Drupal…
- Content management systems eg. Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal etc.
- Front-end technologies: HTML, CSS, JS
- Mobile App development on iOS and Android
- Infrastructure: cloud, SaaS, security, server technologies, CDN
- Data Management Platforms, AB Testing, Marketing Automation solutions, web chat, web call back,…
- Start date: January 2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: market rate
- Interview times: Can be arranged for this week.
To find out more about this excellent Digital Solution Architect E-Commerce opportunity, please apply via the link or call on the number below: