Data Privacy Manager - 6 months + - London
Global enterprise partners is currently looking for a Data Privacy Manager for A client in London.
The role consist of supporting the driving of good practice in the protection of personal data across our EMEA region. As The EMEA Data Privacy Manager will support key strategic and tactical activities across the region, ensuring compliance with the comprehensive legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the Pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable in their data privacy knowledge, acting as a subject matter expert (SME) as the position may lead a number of privacy committees and forums and contibute to improving the overall maturity of our privacy controls. The role interacts with a number of cross functional teams particularly in the areas of Medical & Development, Marketing, HR & Legal.
Requirements for the role:
- Significant experience in European legal/regulatory privacy requirements ( eg. GDPR)
- Certifications such as CIPP/E and ISEB strongly preferred
- Experience in leading and undertaking privacy risk assessments, including compliance gap analysis exercises and privacy impact assessments, and able to demonstrate sound judgement in managing privacy risks
- Experience in collaborating cross-functionally with key business stakeholders to identify and implement creative, innovative solutions to mitigate privacy risks and issues
- Successful at forging cross functional relationships; persuasive in securing commitment and appropriate challenge
- Proven track record in leading the development of privacy policies, procedures and training material to promote a culture of privacy compliance across key business functionsFor questions call Annabelle via +3120 520 7754, Please feel free to forward to your network.
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to a.zimmer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)