Global Enterprise Partners is currently searching for a Data modeller for a client of ours in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This client is an organisation with various, unique processes. Processes that demand a high degree of safety and stability on the one hand and innovation on the other. Within the Statistics division, in cooperation with the ICT division, the development and management of statistical systems take place. Statistics systems are currently being updated, affecting the entire chain, from the receipt of reports from the reporting institutions to the disclosure of the data.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Participate in business projects where you translate user requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Participate in the preparation of business glossaries as a basis for logical data models.
- Capturing models in PowerDesigner.
- Drafting modelling guidelines and standards.
- Testing of established data models, monitoring consistency and quality.
- Supervising and coaching colleagues in the field of data modelling.
- Supporting the organisation of data management and data governance processes
- At least 3 years relevant work experience as Datamodel colour
- Experience with data modelling techniques data-vault, logical data modelling (LDM)
- Experience with modelling tools (such as PowerDesigner, ERWIN
- You are capable of business glossaries, ontologies, conceptual, logical and physical data models and there to ensure mutual cohesion
- Knowledge of and experience with RDBMSs (such as SQL server); Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with; Work agile, T-SQL, Data modelling techniques (3nv, star models, anchor modelling, fact-based to model), model driven data logistics, data warehouse automation, data integration and data access, Business Rule Design
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Start Date: 01/02/2019
- Project Duration: 18 Months
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Language: Dutch and English
- Rate: Let me know your rate
Does this SAP TM role fit your profile? If so, please send over your updated CV, rate and availability to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Amy on +31 20 520 7739.