Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a dutch speaking SAP Data Migration lead for a project with an international client in the East of the Netherlands
The Data Migration lead position is responsible for development and execution of the overall Master and Transactional Data Migration strategy and plan. This role collaborates with cross-functional teams involving multiple stakeholders from business and IT, global and local. Key responsibilities for the Data Manager role will include:
- Development of Data Migration Strategy for a global SAP implementation program
- Translation of Data Migration Strategy into a detailed plan, ready for execution. This plan includes:
- Clear assumptions and conditions
- Detailed scope in terms of deliverables and organization
- Detailed planning in terms of timelines aligned with other workstreams
- Required data migration project organization from business and IT, global and local, including roles and responsibilities and estimation of required resources
- Definition of risks and required mitigations for the chosen Data Migration Strategy and Plan
- Explanation to and getting the approval for the proposed Data Migration strategy and detailed plan from the key stakeholders (Business Process Owners) and Program Board
- Execution of the detailed plan after approval from key stakeholders and Program Board
- Start up and coordination of data cleansing activities, to be executed by business representatives
- Definition of data quality rules and establish master data quality metrics
- Development of Data Quality KPIs based on data requirements
- Establishing Data Issues Management processes to collect, manage, facilitate and monitor issues and their resolution progress for all transactional data and master data.
- Preparation and execution of multiple data migration test cycles in line with overall program planning
- Collaboration with cross functional workstreams to actively identify, track and manage inter-project related dependencies in order to mitigate risk to successful and qualitative implementation.
- Collaboration with other workstreams (e.g. Cut Over Management, Training, Testing, etc.) to align and execute on project activities
- Work closely with other programs in terms of defining clear requirements and alignment of project planning
- Accountable for driving progress on all data migration related project activities, including issues resolution, identification of risks impacting delivery timelines and escalation of such risks to the stakeholders.
Responsible for execution of Data Migration activities during the Cut Over in terms of timing and quality
Are you interested in the below and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com