Global Enterprise Partners is currently seeking a Data Engineer to join a project with a client of ours in Amsterdam.
- Build utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns.
- Research, evaluate and utilise new technologies/tools/frameworks centred around Hadoop and other elements in the Big Data space.
- Define and build data acquisitions and consumption strategies
- Build and incorporate automated unit tests, participate in integration testing efforts.
- Work with teams to resolving operational & performance issues
- Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implements, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
- MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience in large-scale software development
- 1+ year experience in Hadoop or big data technologies.
- Strong Java programming, Python, shell scripting, and SQL
- Strong development skills around Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure software.
- Proven ability to work cross functional teams to deliver appropriate resolution
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Amsterdam
- Rate: Let me know your rate
Does this role fit your profile? If so, please send over your updated CV, rate and availability to t.vandenhouten(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Thomas on +31 20 520 7775