CRM Software Developer - 6 Months - Leiden area
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a CRM Software Developer for an international project.
Your main challenge in this role is to develop software with CRM Dynamics in the area of data management. Our client is using all the xRM capabilities of CRM Dynamics to make it their own system. So, that means that you can easily program in C# a web-service or a plugin.
- You will be responsible for translating requirements into a sustainable software design, and based on the design build and test the software. Solutions that are ready will be deployed by you to a different environment.
- You will be working in a small international and cohesive team, and will be expected to contribute to the team effort. The team works in an agile mode.
- You have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience as CRM developer.
- You will be working for an international and multicultural company, with colleagues based in the Netherlands and India. There is enough space and flexibility to bring up your own ideas and suggestions.
Proven experience with:
- Minimum 5 years CRM Dynamics development experience (2013 edition and Dynamics 365)
- Experienced in writing plugins, custom workflows (C# coding)
- Experienced in Windows service development
- Experienced in writing Java-script codes (Both REST and SOAP calls)
- Experienced in configuration of security modules in MS CRM
- Experienced in creating and customizing new forms, entities, attributes and buttons in MS CRM
- Experienced in data modeling and understanding of master data concepts
- Experienced with MS SQL-Database design and development
- Experienced with Test Data Driven approach (MS-Test / NUnit) and NuGet
- Experienced with TFS / Application Lifecycle Management
- Experienced with Agile/scrum way of working
- Experienced in international environments and teams
- Proactive, takes initiative and responsibility
- Eager to learn and apply new things
- Team player (teams are in the Netherlands and India)
- Customer focused and creative
- Minimum bachelor working level
- You like to work in an international multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
To find out more about this excellent FICO opportunity, please send your up to date CV to f.werkhoven(A)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur on the number +31205207750