CRM Project manager - Paris, France, 6 months +
Global enterprise partners is currently looking for a CRM project manager in Paris
You will be responsible for the delivery of a new high-profile CRM solution to further enhance customer service, sales and marketing activities.
We are looking for an hands-on CRM professional and customer champion - well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver a hearts and mind-set change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.
This is a key role which involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in Software project management
- Experienced in the successful implementation of end to end Cloud based CRM, including integration with ERP and other business systems is desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices within the Systems Development Lifecycle, Release Management, Problem Management and other key processes
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse (BI) and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in Business Object (BO), or any BI or ETL development tool is a plus
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; ability to make decisions with limited information
- Retail and/or other Estee Lauder Companies applications knowledge is a plus
- A university graduate with degree in IS or related discipline
- French and English
End: 6 month +
Rate: competitive rate
If you are interested in this CRM project manager position, please share your CV to a.zimmer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com and I will be in touch to discuss further