Consultant with SAP EWM - 2 months - Holland
SAP EWM Job requirements:
- 3+ years of implementation experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of EWM 9.0 or above.
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations preferably within the food or FMCG industry.
- Operational supply chain experience within warehousing and distribution a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Willingness to be on location from May 30 till June 24 with a possible extension till July 15.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and within a defined team structure
- Structured, flexible, quick learner with good communication skills.
- Problem solving and result oriented skills.
SAP EWM Specific SAP requirements:
- Knowledge of SAP Extended warehouse Management (EWM) solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points.
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP EWM 9.0.
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP EWM 9.0.
- Min. 3 years' experience in SAP SD/MM/WM LE-TRA in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience with all phases of roll-out.
SAP EWM Contract details:
- Location: Veghel (Brabant) in the Netherlands
- Duration: May 30th till June 24th + possibility of extension
- Rate: please let me know your rate
- Start: May 30th 2018
If intrested in assignment please send updated CV or call me +31 205 207701