Cloud & Data Centre Manager - Amsterdam - permanent position
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Cloud & Data Centre Manager with experience managing innovative tech solutions for our customer in Amsterdam.
Our client has about 20 projects planned this year in the Europe IT department and they are looking for an experienced Cloud & Data Centre Manager to join the IT leadership team in a permanent position, responsible for over 30,000 users in 20+ countries.
Cloud & Data Centre Manager requirements:
- 10+ years of IT Management experience
- Experience with Prince2, ITIL, TOGAF, PMBOK
- Proven experience of working in a federated matrix model
- Experience with Database Design
- Business Analysis, Innovation, Strategic Planning, Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management
- English (fluent) and second European language are preferred
The Cloud & Data Centre Manager tasks and responsibilities:
- Driving the efficiency of the infrastructure relating to the Cloud & Data Centre function in the business.
- Responsible for managing the vendor approach and service improvements and outputs of these vendors.
- Ensuring vendors are aligned and prioritized to meet the OLAs and SLAs required by the business.
- Developing strategy, adopting best practices, and executing to deliver highly resilient and high-performing offerings for the Cloud & Data Centre function.
- Determining the best solutions and tools to ensure appropriate controls, protection, visibility, and efficiencies exist in the vendor offerings.
- Consistently improving performance, reliability, and control costs over time based on operational metrics.
- Delivering and supporting projects of all sizes and ensure that these projects meet the requirements as set by the Security operations team.
- Maintain & update the roadmap for vendor approach in the Cloud & Data Centre function.
The details of this Cloud & Data Centre Manager role include;
Start date: ASAP April/May 2019
Salary: depending on your experience
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Travel: 30% is expected
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this Cloud & Data Centre Manager opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348