SAP Change Manager - January- 6 Months - Pune, India
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP Change Manager for an international company based in Pune, India.
- The Global Business Services organization wants to deliver services on end-to-end processes to the business with competitive pricing whereas the interaction with the customer (our business) is key. The business should always be able to rely on their delivery partner.
- GBS has a strong culture of continuous improvement and talent development. To strengthen our capabilities, projects will be initiated and executed in various areas on an ongoing basis.
- For one of our client's projects an in-depth change & communication strategy and plan is needed, as well as the execution of the plan. Activities include stakeholder engagement, communications, change interventions, change measurement, change network set up & execution, organization impact assessment, change leadership sessions, coaching & change embedding.
- Responsible for Organizational Change Management and Communications for the project
- Lead the OCM work for this project based on the companies Change Management methodology and best practices.
- Ensure minimal organizational disruption by managing the overall impact of the project for our stakeholders in the business, functions and GBS.
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Organizational behaviour, Business Management, or other degree with relevant OCM experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in OCM, project management, communication and training.
- Experience in working for a multinational company on large and complex global transformations.
- Strong preference of having business experiences in other business functions, like Financial, Procurement, HR, or IT
- Strong project and change management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sensitive to a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Outstanding networker with strong people management skills
- Takes personal accountability and ownerships of tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months + extension
- Interview times: Can be arranged on short notice