Change manager Netherlands 4 locations full time or 2 part time -6 months assignment
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Change manager to join an exciting company based in Netherlands.
The client currently has an SAP project and consequently they are seeking a Change Manager with the following skills and experience:
Change manager skills and experience
- Experienced in change management; understands the roles of change leaders versus change enablers.
- Experience in working in projects and matrix organization.
- Experience in SAP implementation projects.
- Experience with management of extensive training programs.
- Experience or strong affinity with (end2end) business processes; preferably in consumer goods environment.
- As a Change Manager you are able to work in a complex field of stakeholders and are able act pro-active towards them.
- As a Change manager, you will be in charge of stakeholder mapping, communication, change action plans and training.
- Support the change owner and the local team with creating the right conditions for the business transformation and with execution of the change and making it stick.
- In this role you will contribute to preparation and execution of a business readiness plan.
The details of this Change Manager
- Start date: 3 September 2018 till 20 December 2018 with possible extension
- Location: 1 consultant can work full term in Bedum, Meppel , workum or Dronrijp or 2 consultants working 2.5 days onen on Meppel and Bedum and other in Workum and Dronrijp
- Rate: competitive
To find out more about this excellent SAP opportunity, please apply via the link