Business Process Specialist - 12+ Months - Zeeland
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Business Process Specialist in Zealand.
This is a DSS Source to Pay Global Business Process Specialist (BPS) role, aligned to Accounts Payable track. The BPS is accountable for the functional work process design and documentation, testing and implementation of Global Accounts Payable activity.
- Work with Internal and External Key stakeholders in assessing current system/process capabilities, defining new requirements.
- Identify, define and document detailed work process and system requirements into design documentation.
- Ensure functional requirements are being met (working with technical/application SMEs and functional teams).
- Participate in system development and build activities such as reviewing design documentation, executing testing, conduct training and assist with implementation support.
- Work with internal key stakeholders (within the Global BPSC Work Process Teams) to test the new requirements in the ECC system.
- Own/Update all Work Process changes in current Training documentation and Level 5 Work Process documentation.
- Lead Accounts Payable project activity: Lead Focal for implementations into ECC such as divestiture/acquisition/optimization and company consolidation activity.
- Troubleshoot system issues, post -delivery with assistance from the AMS and architecture specialists.
- Take ownership and escalate issues to ensure on-time delivery.
- Identify opportunity for process simplification by evaluating requirements "out of box" capabilities.
- Works closely with Finance, Tax, Data and Treasury teams to meet implementation deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task and identify and set the priorities.
- Must be a team player who can work in a group dynamics atmosphere often.
- Has good analytical skills to troubleshoot problems.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge base in the SAP System, with a good background in the areas of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Finance, Reporting and Tax.
For more information or to apply, please respond with your CV to f.werkhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call Fleur Werkhoven on +31205207750.