IT Business Partner/Analyst: TAX - 6 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst consultant to join a great company and project in Budapest, Hungary. This chemical giant is looking for experienced VAT consultants to join a long term project.
IT Business analyst skills required:
- 5 years of tax and/or accounting experience in multiple jurisdictions
- Very good understanding of the European VAT processes and scenarios.
- Very good understanding of European Direct Tax requirements.
- Very good knowledge of the SAP standard solutions for classic tax reporting (i.e. VAT return reporting, EC Sales list, Intrastat-, Extrastat-reporting).
- Being familiar with the SAP standard solutions for the digital tax reporting (eDocument cockpit and Digital Cloud Solution)
- Profound knowledge about the SAP FI module and the integration of SD and MM, Including the automatic tax code derivation for SD, MM and EDI processes.
- Strong accounting and/or tax technical skills
- Strong communication skills that establishes, fosters and maintains working relationships with peers, management and shared service centers
- Managed audits (internal and external)
The details of this IT Business Analyst contract include;
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6-months initially
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Rate: let me know your rate
To find out more about this excellent IT Business analyst opportunity, please respond to this ad or send an email to Maja - m.tisma(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call directly on +31 20 520 7749.