Global Enterprise Partners is currently searching for an experienced Data Engineer for a client located in Amsterdam area, the Netherlands
- Work with product owner and scrum master to understand requirements.
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
- Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
- Support L1 and L2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- 2+ years' experience working on full lifecycle Big Data production projects
- Coding skills: Python, Java or Scala
- Processing Big Data and analyzing the data using Spark, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Sqoop, Apache Airflow, HDFS, Hive, Zookeeper.
- Should have experience with AWS services like EMR, Lambda, S3, DynamoDb
- Should have experience in micro services and no-SQL DB.
- Experienced in testing.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months initially
- Rate: depending on your experience - let us know what you want
- Location: Greater Amsterdam area, the Netherlands
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to j.seosahai(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Please feel free to forward to your network.