Dutch BI Analyst - Amsterdam - 7 months
At the moment Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Dutch speaking BI Analyst for an initial contract of 7 months in Amsterdam.
The purpose of this role is to be an analyst programmer working within team providing technical services for the GBM OneBI.
Day to day activities will involve designing and creating SQL Server database objects and SSIS ETL packages required to extract and then load legacy source system data into the new global OneBI Data Warehouse Oracle Staging environment.
BI Analyst requirements:
- Experience of Data Warehousing.
- Experience of good (structured) development practices particularly in the Development, Testing and Implementation phases of the Development Lifecycle.
- Data Loads / Data Migrations / Data Integrations with specific focus on ETL package. implementation performance tuning.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server 2012 including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Competent database developer.
- Knowledge of the Insurance & Travel industry.
- Oracle - version 10g and above.
- University Degree in Computer Science or numerate discipline.
Startdate: June 2019.
Timeframe: 7 months initial contract.
Rate: depends on your experience.
Thomas van den Houten
+31 20 520 7775
+31 6 3004 7160