Apttus Architect - Brussels - 6+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Apttus Solution Architect for an interesting project in Brussels.
As Apttus Architect you will be responsible for managing the day to day development activities on Salesforce and Apttus tool using Apex and Visual Force. Next to that you will support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery and you will provide CPQ solutions alternative.
Key skills of the Apttus Architect:
- 7+ years of experience as Technical Architecture in Salesforce with mandatory experience in Apttus CPQ / CLM Tool
- Involved in minimum 4 full life cycle implementations in Salesforce
- Expertise at least two of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Strong functional knowledge of Quote-To-Cash, Configuration, Product, Pricing and Quoting functionality
- 1+ year of experience in Angular JS.
- 2+ years of experience in Apttus development such as Apttus callbacks and in Apttus CPQ or CLM with good understanding on how Apttus CPQ works
- Expert in integration using SOAP/REST API's
- Great knowledge of Continuous Integration (Deployment) using SVN tools (JENKINS/GIT)
- Salesforce and Apttus Quote to cash certified (201 and 202)
- Start: ASAP - Urgent
- Rate: 100€/hour
- Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
- Location: Brussels
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.