Application Architect / Solution Architect - 24 Months - Ghent
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an Application Architect / Solution Architect for an assignment in Ghent, Belgium.
As Application Architect / Solution Architect you will be strengthening the architecture team of our client, assume the role of architect within the pilot phase of its Smart Users program and report to the (internal) responsible architect for that program. In the IT part of the current pilot phase, our client wants to prepare the application landscape for supporting the new market processes through a combination of purchase of new applications; adaption and expansion of their current applications; and integration of the old and new components into a coherent and cooperative whole.
Requirements of Application Architect / Solution Architect assignment:
- Knowledge of the Belgian energy market model and the market parties
- Knowledge of the processes at and between market parties (MIG4 / MIG6)
- Knowledge of the utility sector, suppliers/network operators
- Good understanding of the architecture of DNB within the Flemish regulations in the field of systems, application components, interfaces, master data
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP as an ERP system, SAP-ISU and SAP PO
- Thorough knowledge of application integration and middleware / EAI, BPM and BRM
- Fluent in Dutch/Flemish and English
Details of Application Architect / Solution Architect assignment:
- Location: Ghent, Belgium
- Rate: Depending on experience
- Duration: 24 months
- Start date: July 2019
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please apply directly via the link or call Eva Donaque +31 020 520 7768.