Agile Tester - Amsterdam - 4 Months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Agile Tester for an initial contract of 4 months with our client in Amsterdam.
Our client has two development teams in the City Centre and in Zuidoost, together with the Product Owners, the Agile Tester will be responsible for the entire testing process within the Scrum teams. Responsibility will lie in the preparation of test plans, test scenarios, automated test scripts, regression testing, User Stories refinement, testing in the sprint, Exploratory testing, constantly looking for optimization with automation as the main goal.
To start in mid-December, our customer is looking for an Agile Tester to replace someone, so the process will be quick.
Agile Tester requirements:
- 3+ years of working experience as a Tester in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of developments in Agile testing
- Certiification is a plus: Agile Tester, ISTQB, TMap
- Context-Driven Testing knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, Browserstack is a plus
- Communicative skills on functional and technical level
- Proactive, analytical, result-oriented
- Thorough knowledge the English language (oral/written)
- Dutch-speaking and local candidates are preferred
Details of this Agile Tester opportunity:
Start date: mid-December 2018
Duration: 4 months
Rate: Depending on your experience
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
To find out more about this Agile Tester opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement, send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR OFFICE ON THE ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348