Global Enterprise Partners are looking for an experienced Agile Co-ordinator to be part of the AgileATScale team that drives the Agile transformation at the organisation and co-creates with teams within other Functions on the Agile WoW aiming to increase speed and better meet consumer/end user expectations. Our end-user client are looking for a co-ordinator with the following skills and experience;
* Knowledge of learning and training analysis, design and delivery and experience with modern learning methods (interactive, blended, personalised, etc)
- Understanding and experience of working in a Change Programme / Project environment preferred. Learning and development are key in our Transformation approach.
- Proven understanding of the Agile Mind-set as well as basic understanding of different Agile methodologies. Experience in conducting agile specific trainings (Agile methodologies, Engineering practices, Product Owner trainings etc.)
- Showing independence, collaboration, self organisation and a focus on business value
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills on different organizational levels.
- Ability to successfully navigate in a matrix environment and international context
- Experience with L&D in an IT context is highly appreciated
* Fluent in English
Details of the Agile co-ordinator contract;
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until 31/12/2018
Rate: Let me know your rate
To find out more about Enterprise Partners, please visit www.globalenterprisepartners.com
Enterprise Partners, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales