Agile Business Analyst - Gent - 12 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join an exciting assignment in Gent, Belgium.
In this assignment as Agile Business Analyst, you will collaborate with colleagues from the various departments involved and in this way develop a broad network within the new organisation style. Moreover, you provide input on the realisation of the project definition, product backlog and the road-map to achieve the objectives. Added to this, you translate needs of various internal and external customers/stakeholders into the right business analyses and/or solutions.
Requirements of Agile Business Analyst assignment:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, of which preferably a part in more generic functions such as architect, business process analyst, business development, etc;
- Experience or demonstrably strong interest in process management (e.g. design thinking, LEAN, etc.), project management (Agile, scrum, ...), information and/or data management;
- You are entrepreneurial and analytical;
- You manage to work from a helicopter view without losing operational pragmatism;
- Good command of Dutch and English languages.
Details of Agile Business Analyst assignment:
- Start Date: 02/05/2019;
- Location: Gent, Belgium;
- Rate: Depending on experience;
- Duration: 12 months.
If you are interested in learning more about this Agile Business Analyst assignment, please apply via the link and/or send an email to e.donaque(a)globalenterprisepartners.com