Active Directory Specialist - Stuttgart - 6 months project
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Active Directory specialist for a 6 months project in Stuttgart, Germany.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Active directory management including architecting group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting.
- Experience in managing active directory for large, complex, distributed enterprise-level organization.
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft Active Directory/Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS and LDAP Directories.
- Experience in design, implementation and migration of active directory, group policies, security groups, GPO, PKI, ADFS2, user and computer objects, logon authentication, scripts, replication, forest and domains, release management, production, user/account provisioning, LDAP/application support and third level problem management support.
- Experience in Managing AD sites and subnets, including site replication
- Strong technical and hands on experience with Windows Server Technologies (Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012) Windows Clustering, and Windows Load Balancing
- Experience in Multi-sites administration, installing SCOM monitoring tool & AD management packs, Software update services & patch management for Application/OS patching
- Experience in Power shell scripting / VB scripting for automation tasks
- Strong understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management in ITIL Process
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and ITIL V3 Foundation certification preferred
- Experience in coordinating with vendors/other solution providers for ticket resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication in German language
- Reliability, Ability to work under pressure and ability to precise in communication are must
- Experience in ticket documentation & SLA reporting
- Should be able to work in shifts
- Active Directory migration
- Active Directory server migrations and upgrade, business analyst- Co-ordinate with business and IT teams to collect all required information requirement to assess if applications can be migrated to Azure, Private Cloud or legacy upgrade
- Active Directory migrations and upgrade.
- Business and Technical analysis.
- Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
- Strong communication and management skills